Need an Asbestos Survey? Talk to us!
If you're interested in any or our asbestos survey services we'd love to hear from you. For an obligation free chat, simply give us a call on 04 566 3311 or fill out the enquiry form and we'll be in touch.
CES Asbestos Management Plans:
- Roles and responsibilities and duties of the property owner
- Identification, location and labelling of ACM
- Decisions and reasoning for decision about how the risks are managed
- Incident and emergency response procedures
- Worker training, roles and responsibilities and health monitoring
- Schedule for re-inspection
- Advise on removal control plans and remediation methods
- Assess your current asbestos records and the asbestos register
- Provide advice on any changes to asbestos containing materials and recommendations for maintenance, following reinspection
- Ensure the compliance of your asbestos policy, including reviewing your management plan.
Asbestos Survey Timeframes
Our surveyors do their very best to meet client needs and timeframes. Please be aware that survey bookings are not usually able to be started immediately. The more notice provided the sooner we can assist with requirements. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to hearing from you.
International guidelines recommends all asbestos is reinspected by a sufficiently competent person at least annually. An asbestos management plan should identify recommendations and sites for reinspections, and the frequency required.